The high-efficiency filter is directly related to the quality and efficiency of the product. After the high-efficiency filter is produced, it needs to be transported to the customer. It needs to be repaired during the transportation process. The northern filter will explain the high-efficiency filter in the transportation and storage. Eight points of attention:
1. Efficient filter transportation should be carried out in an upright manner to avoid external impact and avoid rain. Handling should be handled lightly.
2. The stacking height of the high-efficiency filter should not exceed two meters during transportation, and other items are not allowed to press on the box.
3. The filter should be fixed during transportation to prevent the filter from damaging during transportation and causing damage to the filter element.
4. Storage should be stored in the original box in an upright manner, stacked according to the signs on the box, placed on a flat floor or pallet, and the stacking height should not exceed two meters.
5. Store in a clean, dust-free room, store it in an upright position, and the header paper is up. Prevent the filter from tipping over.
6. High-efficiency filters should not be stored in places that are wet, too cold, overheated or subject to extreme temperature changes.
7. It is recommended that the storage temperature be 0 °C < T < 40 °C and the relative humidity is less than 60%.
8. The storage time of the high-efficiency filter should not be too long, otherwise it will affect the filter. For a normal gasket type filter, the recommended maximum storage period is 1 year. For filters with gels, the recommended maximum storage period is 2 months.