(1) When installing and using, pay attention to the protection of the control box, sensor and transmission parts to prevent damage.
(2) Connect the pipe according to the direction of the arrow on the body of the self-cleaning filter so that the direction of the water flow coincides with the direction of the arrow on the body.
(3) The self-cleaning filter should be installed before the water equipment to be protected and as close as possible to the water equipment.
(4) In the power system, the self-cleaning filter should be installed between the water pump and the water equipment, and the closer to the water equipment, the better. When the pressure before the pump and water equipment exceeds the ultimate pressure of the filter, the self-cleaning filter can also be installed in front of the pump and as close as possible to the pump.
(5) The connection mode of the automatic drain valve is divided into flange and thread, and the drain pipe should not be too long, preferably not more than 10 meters.
(6) The installation should be considered for easy maintenance. The shut-off valve should be installed before and after the cleaning filter, and the bypass pipe should be installed. Sufficient maintenance space should be left on both sides of the self-cleaning filter. The direction of the filter cartridge should be kept close to the length of the cylinder to replace the filter.
(7) The specifications of the self-cleaning filter should be matched with the pipeline or flow. When a single filter cannot meet the system flow requirements, two or more can be connected in parallel to meet the system filtration requirements. When adopting any type of installation, care should be taken to make the outlet direction of the automatic drain valve horizontal or downward to ensure a more thorough discharge.
(8) When the self-cleaning filter is installed outdoors, please pay attention to waterproof and rainproof.